Owners of Business Profiles can invite users to become owners and managers. Each person can have their own access and they don’t share sign-in info. Owners and managers have different levels of access to the profile.
- Only owners can add or remove users.
- Managers can remove themselves from a profile.
- Google Groups can’t be added as managers or owners.
- Only the primary owner can transfer primary ownership.
The following instructions are specifically tailored for Stoke Design Co clients
Add owners & managers
- Go to your Business Profile. Learn how to find your profile.
- Click Menu Business Profile settings Managers.
- At the top left, click Add .
- Enter a name or email address (if you are a Stoke client, you will need to add the email [email protected])
- Under “Access,” choose Manager.
- Click Invite.
- Let your contact at Stoke know this has been completed so we may check we have access.
- Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become users. When they accept your invitation, you’ll get a notification email. Users in the account can find the names and email addresses of the owners and managers.
- You can find all active users and people who are invited to become users. To cancel pending invitations, click in the row.